So, where do I sign up?
Want to find out some more info? Itching to get started? Get in touch and start your journey with us today!
If you are interested in Glasgow Flying Club or need to ask us anything, we would love to hear from you!
Please find our details below to get in contact with us by email or phone. The Club is run entirely by volunteer members of the club, so if your call is not answered, please try again or send us a message with the contact form below
and will will get back to you as soon as we can.
Popping by more your thing? ..We are always open to visitors, feel free to drop by and see what we do for yourself. Our instructors and members are always happy to have a chat and a brew!
To avoid a wasted trip, we recommend giving us a quick call before popping by (we may all be flying) ..just to make sure someone will be there to greet you!
Alternatively, you can use the details below to get in touch with us:
Walkinshaw Rd, Paisley
+44 (0)141 889 4565
Find us the good old fashioned way
If Google Maps isn’t your thing, then we’ve provided directions below to help you find us. Remember, if you get stuck, just give us a call!
From the West (M8):
– Leave the M8 at the Glasgow Airport exit, Junction 29
– At the roundabout above the M8 (St James’ Interchange) take the first exit, A726 to Bishopton
– Follow the road round to the other side of the airport and about half a mile on, the first exit on your right, just past the aerodrom boundary fence is Walkinshaw Road. The clubhouse is about half a mile down that road, through a
gate in the aerodrome boundary fence.
From the East (M8):
– Stay on the M8, go past the exit for Glasgow Airport, and exit at Junction 29
Take the fourth exit from the roundabout, signposted Bishopton.
- Follow the road round to the other side of the airport and about half a mile on, the first exit on your right, just past the boundary fence is Walkinshaw Road. The clubhouse is about half a mile down that road, entrance to the clubhouse is through the gate shown below.